Jan 29, 2012

An intermission....

I'm writing like mad, finding inspiration around every corner, most of which are dark, unpopulated ones. But and however, I'm enjoying myself, a lot.  My train of thoughts are starting to flow toward soul mates, lust, love, sex and attraction... and all the crap that goes along with all of that. (I have a P.O. Box in the gutter anyway, fyi)   I was reminded of a story I'd heard about Fran Drescher.  Now, I'm not saying it's a true story with any kind of certainty, it's just a story I heard. You be the judge for yourself.

So I've heard, she formed an amazing bond with her current husband (not the ex gay one) because apparently they were both abducted by aliens before they ever met.  So, my thought or my question is this, Wouldn't it be weird? Insane? Crazy? Perhaps titillating? if that so and so we've just got to have, or the so called soul mate phenomenon is just our search for the one person we've already shared a moment with on a space craft in another galaxy at some point? Hmmmmmmm!!!  Now I don't know about you, but that would be "Entertainment Tonight"!!!!

Alright, back to my pen and paper, which are on the verge of an orgasm.... can't abandon her now!!!

Later y'all!!!