Apr 3, 2012

la-de-da

You know the type
walkin 'round
with their tribe
won't look up
lookin' down
their noses,
not even a whats'up?
to a kid smilin bigger
than an oak on Oak street.

---------------------------------------

closed off,
wrapped up,
arms crossed,
eyes down,
unless you...
eat pilaf
wear makeup
and at all cost,
you must live uptown!

-----------------------------------------

never realizing, of course
all the world could care less
how high their horse
really is. Cause unless
the sun shines all night
they lose sight
of the path, looking even more
pathedic than before, and even so it's
unlikely they'll know
the difference.

(My attempt of kicking this writer's block out the door. This is crappier than the usual crap... but I know to rid myself of this I MUST WRITE no matter what.  So, write I shall, no matter what it produces.  This was inspired by some uppity parents of my kids friends who honestly think people like me care that they don't like me.  whatever dude!)