Apr 16, 2012

I love you, skip the flowers

It's weird to me that we give the women we love roses and flowers and such to show our love and appreciation to them.  I don't know, maybe I'm off my rocker but... isn't that kind of like giving a guy a cucumber plant, with a big, ripe cucumber flourishing in the middle of it to show how much we love them?

I think perhaps, to show the people we love how much we appreciate them... a better alternative might be to show them every day with kind, nurturing gestures, and using the words "I love you."  And, if they're our lovers... kisses, caresses, and tender touches wouldn't hurt!  Romantic dinners? Doing something they're perfectly capable of doing themselves, but you do it anyway?  These things I get.  But killing plants that look a lot like genitalia?  I just don't get it.  I know... I've been told many times I think too much like a guy.  Whatever dude!