Mar 1, 2012

not afraid, but maybe i am.... at least a little

so i've heard, half the battle is to be able to ask for help. why is that so fucking hard for me? just don't want to put anyone out.... certainly don't want them to feel anything other than wonderful because of me. but yea, i kinda need it.  i've always been the rock to everyone in my life, except my own. don't know how to do that. everybody else has always meant more to me than myself. i'm disposable, so i was always told.  i want to fight, hard.... but i just don't know where to begin.  taking care of me has never been a top priority for me....  bob dylan said it, "times, they are a changing",  i hope i can get a piece of that.... i need a little anger right now, seem to have lost it along the way. now is a good time for my empowering word, the one that pumps me up, always.... FUCK IT!!!