Mar 5, 2012

Did You Notice?

She talks about me in her head and he's just outta his.
I like the fact that you drive me fuckin crazy
but to my friend, I drive you crazy only
cause I took a breath, tomorrow.
Yes to him or her and no, too.... it's nuts, without the benefit of a hard on
that makes it all worth while, sometimes.
This life, it binds without any effort
at all and gives a direct flight to the asylum
but hell, that ain't nothin that a little compassion
couldn't fix HA! if the fix were that easy.
But really, we're all too busy  bein
in our own heads and unmakin and remakin our own beds
to be bothered, and that's what bothers me about the
whole damn thing. Say it or don't, wing it or not
but sometimes, it just ain't about you... or me
but just the passion that won't be denied
even if you lied just so we could never be
happy. Gee, I am though
with the thought of it.
If the world could only see it,
I know it wouldn't be criticized a bit.
I feel it, the anger finally internalized cause
this world ain't fit for a love like ours.
But for the record, I ain't a coward
just not forward enough, to shout it beyond
the toughness of this soul.
Can you feel it?