Feb 12, 2012

Soul Infused Climb Axes

A moment passes, not sure why or if you should've caught it, or why it even came when it did.  We can live entire lifetimes, never understanding the true meaning of a touch, a glance or a smile.  Sometimes, we make our way to a moment that we didn't know we even wanted, until it arrived.  The mystery of life, sometimes it makes me want to blow my fucking brains out, but most times... it just leaves me breathless.   Earth shattering moments that make it impossible to keep the room from spinning or hairs from standing on end.  Why????  Not sure what what is what, and why now.   Day to day, asleep in my own life... Until.  Now, wide awake and caught between yesterday and tomorrow with no known transportation that travels from here to there.  That's the fucking luck of the draw, ain't it?  Exploration jilted by locks and lost keys and dark rooms and.... sigh ........ lost moments.

Did I blow it or is it waiting for the next moment?  Or, maybe still.... this is the moment.  The beginning, The middle, and The ending all at the same time.  That sucks and blows awesome at the same damn time. What I do know, these are the moments that are worth getting out of bed for everyday.  It's a matter of perspective.  Hell, I could easily fall into the abyss and just lay out cause it didn't go this way or that.  I'm putting that option on hold, for now.  Right now, I'm just going to feel your soul penetrating mine, climbing to the highest peak... and riding the rush till its spent!

[insert rising, feel good music here]