Feb 2, 2012

If only...

Babs visited me in my dreams for the second time in as many weeks last night. It's not her younger, exotic self but her just as beautiful present day self.

We talk and laugh and really get to know each other. The great part is, she's free around me. She's totally and completely comfortable in her own skin that she doesn't concern herself with whether or not I'm aroused or repulsed by her. She undresses freely in front of me, she climbs into bed with me, rubbing her breast all over me, but yet it's not the least bit sexual.

Aside from spending time with Barbra Streisand, and enjoying her beauty in all its glory, what I enjoyed most about the dream was her trust in me to handle my own emotions. Whatever I felt or didn't feel was ok with her. If I wanted to enjoy her nakedness, that was ok and it was beyond ok. We were just there, together without judgement, taking what we needed from each other, and giving what we could. That, in my mind is perfection!

Unfortunately, the damn alarm clock came between us. But it has been nice carrying her close to my heart and in my thoughts all morning!