Nov 17, 2012

Can't seem to write, but

My poetry has died, for the moment anyway. I shall find my muse again! Inspiration is everywhere... I just need to stop focusing on the things I never should have been focusing on in the first place. I'm learning!!! When I do... The writing will return!
In the meantime, I know people have got to be tired of seeing ME on the Facebook all the damn time. Sooooo... This is my blog, about me so to speak. I wanna share with the world (cause it's just so damn pivotal!) that I am finally fitting into regular jeans that are NOT relaxed fit!!!! (see, I toldcha this is of crucial importance!)

(Ha! At least I amuse myself!)




PS: pay no attention to my clothes filing system.  I never claimed to be the best organizer... and this  system is better than the old floor one I used to have!

- Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone