Jun 6, 2012

Today...

Has been one of those daze where every damn thing thrown at me, I've felt.  Too much overload, I s'pose. I keep thinking of things as BBD and ABD (before bus driving and after bus driving).  Not sure why that shit won't let me go..... but it has woken and stirred so much shit in me that I'm almost a new version of me. (last night I had a nightmare about it) I really kind of miss the old me.  The one who could bury anything in so much deepness, it grew nothing, did nothing.. but just be.  That's what I need to do... just be.  I'm fairly certain The Rock I've always been is still there somewhere..... It just has to be........

AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FUCKING CRYING??????? I HATE CRYING WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!  what good does it serve???? 

I better get a fucking awesome poem or prose or essay or something out of this shit!