Feb 25, 2013

too tired to write... but

So. I ended up in the ER last week.  Docs thought I was stroking.  I knew I wasn't though, but... what do I know?  Anyway, realized that I can't ignore my high blood pressure any longer.  I've tried all I know to lower it without meds.  Lost weight. Quit smoking.  Went vegan. blah blah blah -- But, nothing worked.  Reminds me of love, kinda. So, I allowed myself to be on meds, despite my fear.  BUT... I got a new tat!!!  Wow... have I needed that.  I've needed everything about it, for so long.  That secret "sting" under my sleeve has been awesome, but now it's gone.  Time for another, perhaps?  Anyway...  After a horrendous day, these words were floatin' around my head on the way home...

The last tear dropped
from a heart torn new; yet
to her I say, I love you still.

I think I'll work this tomorrow.... yea, there's always tomorrow...