Jan 26, 2013

Saturday Night Special

Beer, Eminem, and Poetry  I'm approaching the anniversary of the day my life came to a screeching halt. Life is a weird sort of thing... (I'm getting ready to start my second semester of school... because of this I've let go of the notion that my job screwed me over)... But the norm... just cruising along, hiding out... just maintainin'.  THEN, suddenly... destiny takes a hand, if it's meant to.  At least, that's what I'm tellin myself.  What's meant to be, will.  My will hasn't been that good anyway, for most of my life.... so what the hell????

although.... on second thought.... my little perverted mind has to go here.  A good screw will have a fantastic ending, right??? Sooooo.... perhaps the asswipes at my prior job did screw me, and good...  HA! (at least I amuse myself!)