Aug 30, 2012

Welcome to College

The homework assignment was to give a generalized picture of what you believe is the moral concept for each.

God:  I see God as being greater than humanity and also; interchangeably, the sum of it.  The energy of humanity and the universe is God (ly).  What we put out or off into the universe is reflected back to us.

Universe:  The universe is God; a spiritual entity.

Self - Humanity: is both a mirror and a sponge of the universe.

Knowledge:  My sense of knowledge comes from the energy I both, take in and expel.  Knowledge transcends.

Death:  Because we are all energy, that energy never dies; but transforms.

An added thought (not part of the assignment).  When I pray, I usually am using my energy to call the energy of the universe toward or (away), to or (from) what I'm praying for.  I think (on most days) that all living matter in the universe makes up the energy of God.  Energy is capable of moving from one source to another; negatively or positively depending on what we put out or take in.  How's that for philosophical??? 

Later! time for class!